Sunday, February 5, 2012

Scholarship


Today, I applied for a scholarship which its deadline is next Friday. I asked my flight instructor and pilot mentor to both write up recommendations for me. I can only hope I can get it so I can get my private pilots sooner and start on my instrument. This is going to be the first of many scholarships that I’ll be working on. I realized that it's going to take me years to get where I want if I continue at the rate I'm going. I really want to have my private pilots by the end of summer and hopefully my instrument rating by next summer. My love for flying and anything aviation related just keeps growing. It's gotten to the point where all I want to do is be at the airport. I wonder if this fascination will ever fade? I surely hope not! Lately, I live to be in that beautiful sky. If I could fly everyday I would! 

No comments: