Monday, July 30, 2012

Almost Back to Normal

Things have finally slowed down for me. Chemistry is over, so no more 13 hours days at the college, though I still have my other classes. I talked to my recruiter about my injury, he told me we'd just leave the run out and do everything else. I didn't know you could do that, so next Wednesday at noon I'll be down there, hopefully scoring well. In other news, I should be back flying within the next two weeks and will hopefully be flying consistently like I was previously. I have enough time now, so there's no reason why I can't. Lately, I feel like my life's been in overdrive and now that I have the time to rest I don't know what to do with myself. It's an odd feeling, wishing that things could slow down so you can rest and when they finally do and you're rested up, you're bored out of your mind. I think I'll try and pick up more hours at work until fall classes start up. But for now, I've got a speech to write up and some workouts to do. Fingers crossed that when I write here again, I'll be talking about how great I did on my partial PFT.

No comments: